A group of nonprofit organizations has come together to help ensure more hardworking, low-income Illinoisans are able to receive their stimulus checks and to receive these funds more quickly. The coalition includes Ladder Up, the Economic Awareness Council, New America Chicago, Heartland Alliance, Heartland Human Care Services, and Woodstock Institute.
今年7月，伊利诺伊州“Get My Payment”联盟开始向致力于帮助伊利诺伊州低收入人群获得经济刺激支票的非营利组织发放小额赠款。.
- Bella Ease (Quincy)
- Carpenter's Place (Rockford)
- Cunningham Township Supervisor's Office
- Eagle's Nest (East St. Louis)
- Quad Cities YWCA
- South Fulton Counseling and Consulting (Fulton, Peoria, and Sangamon Counties)
- Center for Housing and Health
- Chicago Coalition for the Homeless
- Garfield Park Community Council
- Housing Opportunities for Women
- Inner Voice
- Institute for Nonviolence
- Night Ministry
- North Lawndale Employment Network
The coalition launched a website, www.GetMyPaymentIL.org, on Friday, May 1, that provides clear language about the EIP and how to access it. The site also includes information about safe banking products and tax-filing options. A telephone hotline opened in May to field questions.
The coalition works with government and nonprofit partners to spread the word online through websites, social media, and e-newsletters. The coalition will also provide flyers and posters to organizations still providing in-person, essential services and training for case managers.
Contact the coalition at Outreach@GetMyPaymentIL.org to discuss how your organization can help more Illinois residents access their stimulus checks.